Skip to content
TL;DR: I’ve made an app that lets you simply monitor your microdoses and use of different medicine (alcohol, hashish, and extra). It is now accessible without spending a dime on iOS and Android.
On the finish of 2018, I began monitoring each drug I’ve taken. Checking notes on my cellphone wasn’t handy, so in February I began engaged on Dose. It is an app that lets you log any drug you have taken. You may then simply see your entries, in addition to varied stats concerning your use. I believe it is excellent for microdoses – you may shortly see when your subsequent dose must be, add notes along with your ideas to each entry, and verify how lengthy you have been microdosing (be certain that to take breaks!).
At this time I need to share it with you all. The app is much from being totally completed and a few bugs should still happen. I will launch new updates and fixes frequently.
Listed here are the important thing options:
* It’s, and can at all times be free, limitless
* Out there on iOS and Android
* Works out-of-the-box with defaults based mostly on TripSit/PsychonautWiki
* See how usually you devour, how a lot you spend and quite a lot of different significant stats
* Monitor any substance you need
* Visualize your utilization on a calendar
* Choose your commonest dosages to log them sooner
* Connect a word to an entry
* Safe your information with a PIN code
* Your information is saved regionally and might be exported anytime
* Darkish mode
I will publish new updates frequently. Targets, graphs, and varied in-depth statistics are a precedence now.
You will get the app [on Google Play](https://play.google.com/retailer/apps/particulars?id=io.doseapp.android), or [download it on iOS here](https://doseapp.io/?utm_source=reddit&utm_campaign=microdosing). (be sure to open the positioning in Safari, not the Reddit browser)
Listed here are another hyperlinks as nicely:
Web site: [https://doseapp.io/](https://doseapp.io/?utm_source=reddit&utm_campaign=microdosing)
Thanks! Be at liberty to contact me when you’ve got any questions or suggestions.
Please be protected, particularly within the pandemic. 🙏